Saturday, March 5, 2011

Angry Birds

Angry Birds is THE app that made games popular on smartphones! It's the most downloaded app on the appstore and is recently doing the same on the android market. The simple idea combined with a great implementing of touch gestures makes it a hilarious game. But because I think everyone of you knows the game I try to tell you something new: Did you hear of the guy who made his son a birthday cake that looks like an Angry Birds level? No? You HAVE to see it! If you did not already got the game (shame on you!), go ahead and download it!
  

Screenshot:

So long!

16 comments:

  1. I'm goign to be honest here and say that I'm pretty sure I've heard of this one before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I saw this game on Conan! It looks really cool. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow that cake is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best game ever!! Followed!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend plays this all the time on his iphone

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've played the sh** out of this game. Good time waster lol

    I released a new set today, check it out!
    Electric Addict Set #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes, everyone needs to play this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this game so much, it's unbelievably addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks similar to crush the castle
    http://armorgames.com/play/3614/crush-the-castle

    ReplyDelete
  10. damn, all this angry birds hype came out of nowhere

    ReplyDelete